Rail Trail Half Marathon
NEW DATE: Sunday, September 16th, 2018, 9:00 am
Join us for the Tenth Annual Rail Trail Half Marathon on Sunday, September 16, 2018.
Race Registration is now Open!
NEW Date: Sunday, September 16, 2018
NEW Race Start Time: 9:00 am
NEW Race Start: Front Street, Augusta–the west side of the Kennebec river in downtown Augusta.
Maine Race Course: Following the Kennebec River on the Kennebec River Rail Trail
Participation Limited: 300 participants
- Adult Fee – $45 | Early Bird Discount, ends August 1.
- Adult Fee – $50 | after August 1
- Technical T shirts
- Bagels, coffee and other post-race nourishment
- Pad Start and Pad Finish Chip timing
For More Information
- Contact: Mark Young firstname.lastname@example.org
- race day parking map →
- Race Start Directions →
Awards: 1st, 2nd & 3rd Male & Female:
- Under 20, 20-29, 30-39, 40-49, 50-59, 60-69, 70+ Youngest and Oldest finisher
- Male: David Drew 1:22:44 (2011)
- Female: Magen Ellis 1:27:22 (2011)